|Estate and Retirement Planning : A Money Smart Week Program|
Event Type: Financial|
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 7:00 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
The “One Size Fits All” Myth of Estate Planning. Millie Palmer will explore what really needs to be in an estate plan and discuss issues related to disability or death and how to document and plan for the future, including:
• Healthcare planning through a Power of Attorney
• Living Will
• Powers of Attorney for Property
• Last Will and Testaments
• Trusts for Estate Planning
Right-Sizing Your Retirement. Christine Trapp will discuss budgeting, reviewing assets and knowing where your money is and what it can do for you, including how to:
• Determine the lifestyle that is right for you.
• Create a realistic plan to support your lifestyle needs.
• Understand investment strategies that can be used to generate “retirement paycheck.”
Location: Friends Room A